Kevin Hinton and Ed Tafoya bring us over a combined 50 Years Tattooing experience! They can draw anything up for you, from Traditional to Custom work! Come Walk-In today for a Free Consultation!!

BEFORE GETTING ANY BODY MODIFICATION as per State Law for adults we will require a physical form of ID (State Issued ID, Drivers License, Passport), If you are a minor (under 18) we will also need a State Issued ID or Drivers License, OR a school ID accompanied WITH a Birth Certificate. ALSO a Parent or Legal Guardian MUST be present with a valid form of ID as well, for all Minors. This applies to ALL piercings and tattoos.


Kevin Hinton            Ed Tafoya           Jordan Duran